This Better Governor webinar focused on what is new in terms of education policy and process, that is specifically relevant to all those involved in governance. We research all that is happening in education, so that you don't have to, in order to ensure governors and clerks are fully prepared for meetings in the autumn term.
This session explored amongst others, the following topics:
* latest DfE Covid-19 guidance for schools
* Ofsted plans for the autumn term
* Statutory requirements on schools
* New report on Behaviour in schools
* September 2020 Keeping Children Safe in Education
This webinar was facilitated by our governance experts, Steve Barker and Linda Waghorn and will be a mix of input from them, the use of live opinion polls.