Hot Topics Webinar (January 2018)
This Hot Topics webinar recording provides school governors, academy trustees and those who serve on Local Academy Committees, with an update on the latest developments in educational policy, practice and consultation.
We carefully research all that happens in education and filter what we believe is relevant to governance of schools in England. This webinar included updates on:
- Changes to Ofsted short inspections from January 2018
- Green Paper on children and young people's mental health
- New DfE guidance on peer-to-peer sexual violence and sexual harrassment
- DfE consultation on Keep Chidren Safe in Education
- New Statutory Duty in respect of year 8-11 pupils' access to advice on technical and vocational education
- DfE call for evidence on Relationship and Sex Education
If you have a subscription to Better Governor, log in now to view this video. To find out how to subscribe to Better Governor and access additional content including webinars, podcasts, videos and much more, for as little as £13.27 per governor, per year click here.