Make recruitment safe in your school. Meet your statutory responsibilities in line with ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (DfE April 2015) to train one member of your recruitment panel in ‘Safer Recruitment’. Our new 90-minute e-learning programme can be used on desktop, laptop and tablet. This e-learning programme:
- is a cost effective, sustainable training solution for all school staff and governors involved in recruitment activities
- is designed with input from Safeguarding, Governance and School Human Resources experts
- reflects the latest legislation and best practice guidance to ensure compliance with statutory responsibilities.
What will the training cover?
- Introduction to safer recruitment and why it’s important
- The recruitment process: the various stages and the checks to carry out
- Understanding regulated activities and who can engage in them
- An assessment, the successful completion of which will allow you to access and print your own certificate.